We would love to feature your wedding on the Bridechilla Blog!
We love hearing from Bridechilla Graduates, photographers, planners and other Bridechilla minded wedding pros! We want to feature your weddings and work on the Bridechilla Blog! We are particularly keen to feature real Bridechilla weddings as well as engagement photos, elopements, vow renewals, styled inspiration photoshoots, and other wedding-y events!
- Completing your submission could take anywhere from 10- 20 minutes, depending on how much you intend to write/share.
- Please have a list of all of the wedding vendors with their websites handy, and a link to your photo gallery. We request that you submit at least 30 images, but preferably no more than 100.
Large galleries take us a very long time to go through and it can delay your submission significantly.
- Bridechilla is an international community and we are dedicated to showcasing weddings and couples from around the world, and strive to be an inclusive publication which represents this diverse community.
- We absolutely, positively, 100% are delighted to feature LGBTQ+ weddings and photoshoots.
All featured weddings and photoshoots will be published with an accompanying blog post- we love to share how you achieved your day and give a Bridechilla shoutout to your fabulous vendors!
- Featured weddings will also be share on Bridechilla social media (with all parties tagged!).
For more info get in touch with
If you would like to contact us about pitching a guest or learning more about advertising on the show, please visit this page.